The services from IHSS are, no doubt, pretty fast. However, before answering you on how to get check stub from IHSS, we would like to tell you that the process is not a one-day thing. Keep that in mind and get into the details on how to do it.
How to Get Pay Stubs from IHSS (Step-By-Step Guide)
The process to get your pay stubs from IHSS is a long one. Although an online portal mentions the employee's details and net pay, it does not provide proper pay stubs. The steps below mention everything regarding logging into IHSS pay stub portal and getting your pay stubs.
- Open the Electronic Time Sheets website.
- Scroll down, and you should locate a link to the portal at the end of the page.
- If you are a new employee, select the “Register Now” button on the login portal.
- On this window, select the 'I am Provider' option.
- After that, provide the information prompted. In case you don't have an SSN, you can use your ITIN.
- If you have successfully saved your information, you now have your provider account on IHSS.
- Log in with the login credentials you provided on the application form.
- Here, you can access your payments and other details, including your timesheet.
- To get your pay stub, send a mail to IHSS-PAYROLL@SACCOUNTY.NET mentioning your query.
- If you are an old bee and prefer the paper method, send a postal mail to this address: P.O. Box 269131 Sacramento, CA 95826.
What Information Do I Need to Get a Pay Stub from IHSS?
The information needed to get your pay stub from IHSS is the following:
- Legal name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- ITIN or SSN
- Provider Number (comes in nine digits)
Why May You Need Pay Stubs from IHSS?
A pay stub is needed for employment and income verification. In addition, federal taxes and other legal issues might require you to provide a pay stub from IHSS. For this reason, you must use your payment information on the portal and payroll provided by the authority.
What to Do If You Don't Work at IHSS Anymore?
If you don't work at IHSS anymore, you won't have access to the online portal. For this reason, you need another method for getting a pay stub. However, if we take it literally, there is no difference between getting a pay stub for active and ex-employees.
Both can use the email address or the postal method to ask the company for a pay stub. Check this article on how to recover pay stubs from a previous job.
Can I Make My Own Pay Stubs at Home?
So, can you create your own pay stub? Yes, you can skip the above process and use the payments and other information provided on the online portal.
Do I Need Authorization If I Make My Own Pay Stubs Online?
You will probably need authorization if you make your own pay stub. However, you might be exempted from this verification process in some cases by providing a W-2 form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to look up my W2 form and pay stubs for IHSS?
You can request W-2 forms and pay stubs on IHSS-PAYROLL@SACCOUNTY.NET. Alternatively, you can send a postal mail to P.O. Box 269131 Sacramento, CA 95826.
Does IHSS have an app or way to check the work schedule and payroll?
The IHSS online portal will help you to check your work schedule and payroll.
How do I log in to the IHSS Employee app/online portal?
You can log in to the IHSS employee online portal using the Electronic Time Sheets website.
What if I can't remember my IHSS Login Password & I.D.?
Use the forgot password option if you don’t remember your login details. You will get a reset link with which you can renew your password.
How can I make sure my application was received?
You can review your application status by sending a mail to IHSS-PAYROLL@SACCOUNTY.NET.
How do I contact IHSS support for pay stubs?
You can use their email address (IHSS-PAYROLL@SACCOUNTY.NET) and phone number: (866) 376-7066, for support on pay stubs release.
FinalThoughts on Getting the up-to-date IHSS Pay Stub Online
Getting your pay stubs from IHSS is not as easy as it is with other platforms. We did our best to mention the two methods for obtaining your pay stubs from IHSS. For further details, you can call their toll-free number.